- Open Excel Online.
- Login with your Microsoft account (I guess Hotmail, Live, Outlook.com all do).
- Start a new Workbook.
- Look for Survey. Start a new Survey.
- Type in the first question and it's answers (see picture below). There are different answers types to choose from (for example yes/no etc.)
- After all Q&A click Save and Show at the bottom.
- Edit Survey until ready. If Ok, click Share Survey.
- Click Create a link.
- Click link and Control + C which copies link to Windows Clipboard. You can shorten link if you like. Use services like TinyURL or Goo.gl.
- Send link to your students and keep Excel Online open. You will see your sheet populated online!
Screenshot in Finnish only, sorry.
Type in questions and answers.