- Download, unzip and burn the latest Raspbian on an 8 GB micro SD card
- In Windows use for example Win32DiskImager as admin
- In Linux use dd as root
- Find the following hardware:
- Mini HDMI - HDMI cable
- Micro USB charger
- OTG cable (micro USB - female USB)
- A hub with at least two free ports
- Keyboard and mouse
- Combine hardware and fire up Raspi Zero!
- Run raspi-config as root and fine tune Raspbian
- Define for example your screen memory
- Change keyboard layout if necessary
- Wait a minute! No access to Internet? Hold your horses! There is a workaround in the back of my mind. I will write about it later.
I'll be back with more information later! Stay tuned for more!
Raspi Zero is the tiniest computer I've ever had
3D-printed chassis for Raspi Zero
Raspi Zero running - green LED on the left is on