So I decided to install Android on Geeksphone Peak. Many people have done it before and now was my turn.
- I had my Ubuntu-based PC ready-made for flashing. This means tools like adb and fastboot were already installed before I started.
- The phone needed to be in Debugging Mode.
- In order to get to recovery mode one has to keep down VolUp, VolDown and On/Off buttons at the same time.
- The files needed are found here.
- Once files were unzipped, Terminal app with superuser privileges were needed.
- The commands which flash Android on Geeksphone Peak:
- fastboot flash boot boot.img
- fasboot flash system system.img
- fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
- fasboot reboot
GP Peak and Android 4.0.4